The World's Largest Sustainable Marketplace Uniting Humanity to Reverse Climate Change™
A one-stop products and services marketplace of marketplaces and companies for consumers and organizations!
We've Got a Problem
In June of 2020, one of the world's leading energy experts
warned that we have only six months to avert a climate crisis.
Our planet is on fire - and it’s not the only one taking on heat . . .
● Organizations are taking heat about what they are
doing and/or not doing for our environment
● This heat is costly: loss of consumers, employees, investors, market share, partners, revenue, shareholders, stakeholders, and suppliers . . . and reputation!
● The age of “greenwashing” is over – So far 200 CEO’s of some of the largest
companies in the U.S. signed the Business Roundtable pledge proving this.
Some BIG Reasons to Pay Attention!
● 66% of consumers prefer socially-responsible brands.
● 87% for millennials and 94% for Gen Z prefer socially-responsible brands.
●54% and 50% of GenZers and millennials, respectively, will
pay 10% more for sustainable products and services.
● Millennials make up 50% of the workforce, and the heat from them and Gen Z is scorching!
● 55% of millennials have chosen jobs due to environmental and social responsibility, and ¾ of them will take a pay cut for a responsible company, and 31% will quit if it is not responsible!
GenZers and millennials will make up 75% of the global population by 2050!
● The percentage of investors considering what a company does relative
to the environment grew from 48% to 75% in 2019
MUCH BIGGER REASONS TO PAY ATTENTION / TAKE ACTION:
“The environment, after all, is where we all meet, where we all have a mutual interest. It is one thing that all of us share. It is not only a mirror of ourselves but a focusing lens on what we can become.”
— Lady Bird Johnson
THE BOTTOM LINE:
If not quickly and aggressively
by millions of people,
we will either live
on an uninhabitable planet,
or no longer exist.
ACTIVELY SEEKING INVESTORS
"Choose only one master - nature."