This seasoned, collaborative, “servant leader” who is available now, must have:
- The utmost integrity – non-negotiable
- Unwavering love for our planet and mission
- Knowledge of and strong
concern about climate change
- An MBA, Master’s, (or Bachelor’s with lots of
proven e-commerce success)
- A minimum of 15 years
of experience, (more preferred)
- Proven success in a startup(s) – from inception
- Experience scaling an international company
(or large division of an international company)
- Substantial managerial expertise
- E-Commerce expertise and experience
- Knowledge of and experience in procurement
and with supply chains (preferred)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional financial expertise and experience
- Strong business planning, development,
and execution expertise and experience
- Experience in the environment
and retail, fields helpful
- Acceptance of diversity, compassion, EI & EQ,
and a commitment to lifelong learning
- Comfortable working with a strong, independent woman as equals
Full-or part-time advisor a possible option.
Ability to work on EQUITY UNTIL FUNDED
Message Leslie Sheridan on LinkedIn, with the word “CEO” at the top of your message, where you saw this post, and attach your CV. DO NOT send paragraphs!
Apprentices / Interns
These apprenticeships/internships are flexible, virtual, volunteer, and paid in experience. You must be available NOW. You must commit to a minimum of
10 hrs./week and 2 months. Most interns do more.
- Interest and/or experience/education in the environmental space
- The utmost integrity, (including in words matching deeds,)
and work ethic
- Accountability, conscientiousness, initiative, self-discipline,
management, and motivation
- Proficiency in English, (written, verbal, listening) (Critical!)
- STRONG attention to detail!
- Adherence to deadlines
- Responsiveness and sense of urgency!
- Coachability and flexibility
- Commitment to the internship – NO FLAKES!
- Minimum: High school graduate or GED, (unless pre-approved) –
Preferred: College & Beyond
- We have had interns with all levels of education and experience –
from Ph.D.’s to on rare occasions, high schoolers.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE, DO NOT APPLY!!
Skills needed vary, and some needed skills include:
- Market research – LOTS of it, and mostly online
- Social media marketing
- Graphic design
- Technology – Prototyping, Wireframing, UI. UX, Web Design
- Video Production & Editing
Message Leslie Sheridan on LinkedIn, with the word “Intern” at the top of your message, bullet your KEY SKILLS, (from above, and more,) where you saw this post, and attach your resume.
DO NOT send paragraphs!
If you are not on LinkedIn, it is strongly preferred as it shows a professional presence and puts you above other candidates. (If you or cannot message there, apply here.)
“The minute you decide to do what you love to do,
you have made a life plan for yourself and a career choice.”