The World's Largest Sustainable Marketplace Uniting Humanity to Reverse Climate Change™
A one-stop products and services marketplace of marketplaces and companies for consumers and organizations!
"The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant."
~ Max DePree
Planet Cents is a culture of accountability, excellence, and self-discipline.
We are also an inclusive culture which embraces diversity of all kinds as a strength.
As such, we expect all with whom we conduct business, including employees,
to share this belief,and the behaviors associated with.
In keeping with this, we wholeheartedly welcome candidates
representing all types of diversity.
Given that Planet Cents is committed to living its values, we expect that all with whom we are associated, including employees and interns, to live these as well.
And, of course, you ought to be hell bent on achieving our mission!
This seasoned, collaborative, "servant leader" must have:
● the utmost integrity - non-negotiable
● unwavering love for our planet
● an MBA - preferably in finance
● a minimum of 15 years of financial expertise and experience, (more preferred) - including accounting, tax, treasury
● exceptionally detailed and able to handle complexity
● Very strong negotiation skills
● Acceptance of diversity, compassion, EQ, commitment to lifelong learning
● proven success in a startup(s) - from inception
● experience scaling an international company (or large division of an international company)
● eCommerce expertise and experience
● substantial managerial expertise and experience
● experience in the environment, retail, and/or human resources fields helpful
Ability to work on EQUITY UNTIL FUNDED
Message Leslie Sheridan on Linkedin, with the word “CEO” or "CFO" at the top of your message,
where you saw this post, and attach your CV. Please do not send paragraphs!
"Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."
~ Tom Peters
"Choose only one master - nature."