Cents for You . . . Sense for Our Planet! ™
This seasoned, collaborative, "servant leader" will have:
- the utmost integrity - non-negotiable
- unwavering love for our planet
- proven success in startups, scaling an international company from its inception
- managerial expertise & experience in the environmental and/or human resource realms
- excellent financial skills and experience
- acceptance of diversity, compassion, EQ, & commitment to lifelong learning
Same as above plus exceptional operations expertise and experience
Message Leslie Sheridan on Linkedin, with the word “CEO” or "COO" at the top of your message,
where you saw this post, and attach your CV. Please do not send paragraphs!
These internships are flexible, virtual, and unpaid.
● Interest and/or experience/education in the environmental space
● Utmost integrity and work ethic
● Accountability, conscientiousness, initiative, self-discipline and motivation
● Proficiency in English, (written, verbal, listening) (Critical!)
● STRONG attention to detail!
● Adherence to deadlines
● RESPONSIVENESS & SENSE OF URGENCY!
● COMMITMENT to the internship – NO FLAKES!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE, DO NOT APPLY!!
Skills needed vary, and some needed skills include:
● Market research – mostly online
● Graphic design
● Social media marketing
Message Leslie Sheridan on Linkedin, with the word “Intern” at the top of your message, bullet your KEY SKILLS,
(from above, and more,) where you saw this post, and attach your resume. DO NOT send paragraphs!
"Choose only one master - nature."